Members Code of Conduct.
- Respect and uphold the good name, rules, regulations and constitution of the Cat Association of Tasmania Inc.
- Respect fellow members, treat them with fairness, courtesy and without discrimination.
- Respect and enjoy the goodwill that comes with all members committing to a welcoming, harmonious, happy and safe ambiance.
- Respect the right of oneself and others to enjoy the activities associated with CAT Inc without fear of retribution, abuse, conflict, vilification, bullying or harassment.
- Respect the values, confidentiality and privacy as they pertain to CAT Inc members and refrain from acting, speaking, or writing on social media in a manner that could be perceived as defamatory, derogatory or demeaning.